Happy Birthday Messages For Younger Sister

221. “Hey, you are my cute, loving, little sister. For you every day I find plenty of reasons to be delighted. Happy Birthday, sister.”

222. “You are the reason for whom my childhood days were so colorful and I had so much fun. Thank you for all those wonderful memories. Happy Birthday, little sis.”

223. “Your birthday is more special to me than you, because, on this day, I got the most precious gift of my life. Happy Birthday, little sister.”

good morning wishes to husband

224. “Sis, I love you so much that I put your photo in the deepest core of my heart. I just want to say Happy Birthday, my little sister.”

225. “I hope that you are as happy on your special day as you have made me for a lifetime! Happy Birthday, little sis!”

226. “The day you were born was one such unforgettable moment in my life. I wish you happy birthday, my younger sister.”

227. “Maybe you are growing up older every year, but to me, you’ll always remain my little loving sister. Have a Happy Birthday.”

228. “Today is the day to celebrate you. After all the fights, you are still my number one! Happy Birthday, little Sis!”

229. “Sis, thank you for being there for me. I feel so lucky having you by my side as we grow older. May you have the most special birthday and hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday, sis!”

anniversary wishes for friend

230. “Little sister, your presence in my life has made it more gorgeous. I hope you already know it. Happy Birthday.”

231. “Wishing my best friend and amazing sister a big Happy Birthday. This special day is only made for you.”

232. “Sometimes you fight with your sister, but you always end with being the best friends. Wish you a happy birthday.”

233. “May the God bless you with every little thing that will make you happy. Happy Birthday!”

234. “My humble and warmest wish for the loveliest, brightest and most wonderful sister of the world. I pray for your happiness and long life. Wish you a happy birthday.”

235. “Happy Birthday little sister. You are so special in my life, not only for being my lovely sister but also for being one of my best friends. Without you, I would not have made this far.”

happy birthday wishes for sister

236. “Thanks for being the perfect companion on the rides of SISTERSHIP. I always felt out of this globe when we were together. Happy Birthday.”

237. “You’re a permanent part of my childhood that I can never keep away from myself. On this special day, I wish my favorite younger sister a fun filled Birthday and many more super years to follow.”

238. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. So have a happy birthday, my little sister.”

239. “It is a true blessing to have such a fun, smart and caring little sister like you. Have a joyful and unforgettable day, full of everything that you love most!”

240. “Happy, Happy Birthday my younger sister. I believe this new year of your life will bring you the wonderful things in your life. Love you.”

241. “The years we shared while growing up are like treasures to me. I can remember our every moment of laughter. Happy Birthday.”

romantic good night messages for girlfriend

242. “My dear little sister, on your special day I‘d like to wish you an exciting life, full of great discoveries and joyful surprises!”

243. “Since it’s your birthday I’ll allow you to think that you’re the most beautiful girl in the world. Tomorrow, it will be me again! Happy Birthday, sis!”

244. “I never dreamt of being the only child of our parents because I always wanted you to be my sis. Happy Birthday.”

245. “Sisters are very similar to the best friends. Often you never know that they are keeping a close and caring eye on you so that nothing can bother your happiness. Happy Birthday little sis.”

246. “May be you were one of the floating souls in the heaven. But I’m so lucky that I’ve found you as my sweet sister. Happy Birthday.”

247. “The most heartfelt wishes to my incredible tiny sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world!”

248. “Happy Birthday to you; You live in a zoo; Like the monkey, like the donkey; The gorilla is you! Happy Birthday, little sis!”

good morning sms for boyfriend

249. “The warmest wishes to my wonderful younger sister that makes my life so colorful and exciting!”

250. “Wishing a very Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little sister. I want to thank you for being my best friend as well.”

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Messages For Sister in Law